8901 Cherry Street Sale Pending
8901 Cherry Street Sale Pending
- Square Feet 2784 sq.ft
- Full Baths 3
- Bedrooms 4
- Half Baths 1
- Community Blue Ash, Ohio
- HERS Score 54 HERS-rated energy efficient homes offer their owners more: More savings, more comfort, more return on investment. Click the icon to learn more.
- Get Directions
Below Market Interest Rate and No Closing Costs!
Act Now and Receive a Below Market Interest Rate and No Closing Costs!Lean More
- School District: Sycamore Community Schools
- Model Hours: There is not currently a model home in Blue Ash
From I-71: Exit Left onto Ronald Reagan Cross County. Take Exit 32 for Blue Ash Rd./ Kenwood Rd. & turn left onto Blue Ash Rd. Keep left to remain on Blue Ash Rd & turn left onto Belleview Ave. Turn right onto Cherry St. and the house is 0.2 miles down on the right.
From I-75: Take Exit 10A to merge onto Ronald Regan Cross County. Take Exit 32A toward Blue Ash Rd./ Kenwood Rd. & turn right onto Blue Ash Rd. Turn left to stay on Blue Ash Rd. Turn left onto Belleview Ave. & turn right onto Cherry St. The house is 0.2 miles down on the right.
The Logan by John Henry Homes at 8901 Cherry Street is a rare opportunity for a new two-story home in Blue Ash. A gorgeous homesite, a short walk from Bechtold Park, downtown Blue Ash, and downtown Montgomery make the Logan an easy choice for your new home! The popular Logan design features approximately 2,784 sf, 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, a finished lower level, and a side entry garage. The open design is great for entertaining and intelligently designed with the study separated from the entertainment space.
The first floor includes a study, oversized pantry, a mudroom with built-in cubbies, 9′ ceilings, and a gathering room with a patio door. The second floor includes the primary bedroom with a luxury shower and an oversized walk-in closet. The other three bedrooms are all decently sized with walk-in closets. The second floor also has a full bathroom and laundry room. The finished lower level includes a large recreation room, bedroom, and full bath. The Logan is finished with high-end decorator finishes including Aristokraft full overlay cabinets with crown molding and quiet close doors and drawers, a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops in the kitchen, hardwood floors in the great room, kitchen, study, and foyer, a spa-like walk-in shower, upgraded Moen faucets, craftsman style trim, decorative kitchen backsplash and a smart home package with a video doorbell and wifi enabled thermostat. The Logan at 8901 Cherry Street will be available in early Fall. Click here to learn more about Blue Ash
- Side Entry Garage
- Finished Lower Level with 9' Foundation Height
- Fireplace Wall with Floating Bookshelves
- 9' First Floor Ceilings
- Aristokraft Full Overlay Cabinets with Quiet Close Doors and Drawers
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Quartz Countertops
- Decorative Dal Tile Kitchen Backsplash
- Upgraded Moen Faucets and Accessories
- French Doors at Study
- Craftsman Style Trim Package
- Spa Like Walk-in Shower
- Oak Treads on Stairs
- Smart Home Package with Video Doorbell, 2GIG EDGE Smart Hub and Prewired Wireless Access Points
- Energy Efficient Design
Have questions for us?
Ask about current offers or more details about this property or call