Welcome to John Henry Homes!
John Henry Homes has been one of the premier builders in Greater Cincinnati for over 25 years. We are always looking for talented, hard working and motivated people who are interested in helping deliver a first class home buying experience to our customers. When you work at John Henry Homes you have the opportunity work with customers who are in most cases making the biggest investment of their lives. You will be helping to deliver the a home which will be the foundation for their families memories.
John Henry Homes offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Medical and other health insurances
- 401K retirement plan and employer match
- Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance
- Truck Allowance (applicable positions)
- Casual work environment
If you have what it takes to be a part of our team, click on a position listed below and proceed with the application process. We look forward to hearing from you,
Supervise and coordinate the on-site construction activities for assigned subdivisions and ensure that construction projects are completed on time and within budget. You will manage day to day construction activities for multiple homes, tasks will include scheduling, quality control, customer relations, maintain OSHA safe environment, punch out and warranty.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Motivated and self-driven, with at least 2 years of relevant construction experience
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of residential construction and industry standards
- Must be competent to read, analyze and understand site plans and blueprints to ensure compliance with plan specifications.
- Must be competent to read and establish site grades for house elevations, final grades and site drainage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. You conduct pre-construction, pre-closing meetings with customers as well as communicate weekly home progress as well as answer questions and resolve issues as they occur.
- Capable of coordinating and managing schedule for subcontractors and vendors, including the use of computer scheduling
- Competent to monitor sub-contractor performance, approve payments, and resolve problems with vendors and subcontractors.
- Capable of communicating and demonstrating required expectations to sub-contractors to ensure work is performed in a quality manner and consistent with required scope
- Capable too meet construction budget, control overages, and maintain work logs
- Detailed and competent competent to follow change order procedures with the ability to implement field changes after all approvals.
- Knowledge of building code requirements and ability to work with building officials to ensure compliance and prevent unnecessary delays
- Competent to maintain safe, clean, and secure job sites, implement all jobsite rules and prevent fines
- Strong attention to detail with quality focus and ability to multi-task
- Must be competent with modern technology. You will be required to use a smart phone, tablet and computer.
- Must be flexible with the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, and the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
New Home Sales
You will work with prospects to help and solve their housing needs. With an in-depth knowledge of the available communities, designs and mortgage financing you will learn your prospects needs and demonstrate how we may help them. You must enjoy working with people and be timely and consistent communication is throughout the process is critical.
Additionally you will work with and develop relationships with Realtors and become a trusted source of information to help them solve the housing needs of their clients.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional Prospecting, Phone, Presentation, Listening, Communication and Closing Skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Self motivated with a persuasive and problem solving personality
- Competent to effectively use technology and software
- Exceptional Customer Service Orientation and Strong Work Ethic
- Working Weekends
- Professional appearance
- Networking skills
- Ability to learn, understand and sell to customer’s needs